Friday, June 7, 2013

An Evening Out

Somehow, I ended up out on the town with my wife and her friends. I wanted a picture of that stud in the white shirt, so I lied and told my wife I wanted to take her picture.

Later, my wife wanted me to come dance with her, but since I was afraid my butt plug would slip out of my slippery hole, I told her no.


Mr. White Shirt Stud didn't let her dance by herself for long. I love a man that takes what he wants. When he saw that I was no threat to him and just going to let him dance with my wife, he helped himself to her tits and ass a couple of times as they danced. Afterwards, he insisted that I take a picture of him with my wife.

I don't think she noticed the rude hand gesture, but it made my clitty tingle in my panties. He ended up leaving with a younger woman who didn't have saggy tits like my wife. I masturbated thinking about him and his big cock just before I went to bed with my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment